Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2007

Slides (1)

‘Morning chaps. I’d like to welcome you back to the third form of your years, I trust you’ll thrive in here. Others in the past have come alive in here. Happy to say they found their way.

You recall I asked, back when I saw you last, that you’d consult my list of books for summer reading. We’ll go over those and others you’ll be needing for the coming year, if I’m still here. I suppose you heard the word that’s going about, my superiors doubt I’m fit to teach you. Have a nip before the game and they’ll impeach you. Forget about the fact that I reach you. I reach you.

Well, enough of that. Lets get on with it. I’ve arranged to show some slides that might amuse you. And if, of course, you’re bored, then I’ll excuse you. Though what you’re about to see, in times of sickness, is my cure, living well is my best revenge, you can be sure.

[de «Slides», Richard Harris]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Tenho-me esquecido de agradecer o envio da música, o que aqui faço publicamente.
(impressõa minha, ou aqui há história, para além da história?)

2:44 da tarde  
Blogger Sam said...

Também me tenho esquecido de te lembrar de me agradeceres.
(aqui há história)

5:18 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Queria desde ja agradecer-lhe por ter publicado a letra musica e cantor da musica "Slides" de Richard Harris.
Faz alguns anos que andava a procurava obter esta informacao
Esta musica faz parte da minha infancia e ouvia muitas vezes mas como o meu pai tinha gravado a musica da radio para a cassete e o nome nunca foi divulgado eu nao tinha outro ponto de referencia senao a letra.
Fiz bastantes busca e nunca consegui encontrar ate agora.
Uma vez mais muito obrigado e deculpem a falta de pontuacao, estou a escrever do estrangeiro e o teclado nao tem a devida pontuacao.

8:05 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home