Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

segunda-feira, 16 de outubro de 2006

O regresso

It's quiet now
And what it brings
Is everything
Comes calling back
A brilliant night
I'm still awake

I looked ahead
I'm sure I saw you there
You don't need me
To tell you now
That nothing can compare

You might have laughed if I told you
You might have hidden a frown
You might have succeeded in changing me
I might have been turned around

It's easier to leave than to be left behind
Leaving was never my proud
Leaving New York, never easy
I saw the light fading out

Now life is sweet
And what it brings
I tried to take
But loneliness
It wears me out
It lies in way

[de « Leaving New York», R.E.M.]
O terminal B de Newark é de onde saem todas as partidas internacionais de longo curso. No vídeo vê-se a porta de embarque B31. Eu saí pela B32.